A Little Bit Of Everything!!!

It's only WORDS... ..for words are all I have, to take your heart away!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS...

(Hunted out this veeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy olddddd poem from somewhere, wrote it in class 8 I guess, for a friend who had a huuuuuuuuugggge crush on a friend of mine, and u know what..it worked!;)

Am posting it just like that, old memories i guess...don't expect anything out of this!)

BEAUTIFUL EYES

Your beautiful eyes...that inspire awe,
that reflect your assurance of love and care.
That sparkle with innocence-so pure so flawless..
And promise me you will always be there!
There is something about them…
- That leaves me bewildered,
Enraptured; though in a maze-
Of questions unanswered…
Those perfect pearls-as gleaming as ice…
They keep me alive-your beautiful eyes

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home