A Little Bit Of Everything!!!

It's only WORDS... ..for words are all I have, to take your heart away!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I AM NO MORE...

No more do i wonder anymore whether
The mirage far away is water or mere sand
No more do I care what anybody feels
No more do I want to understand
No more do I ponder over what to do
Whether knowledge or fun is more important
No more do I stare at the stars and dream
about tomorrow-for dreams are redundant
No more do I wonder for hours at a stretch
If it's love or lust or jus infatuation
No more do I wander aimlessly through night
Blissfully mindless, far from confusion
No more does anyting simulate my mind
No more do I seek any answer
No more do I find pleasing and entertaining
The notes of a singer, the moves of a dancer
No more am I able to think,
no more have I a desire
"I" does not exist anymore
The me in me has retired...

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home