A Little Bit Of Everything!!!

It's only WORDS... ..for words are all I have, to take your heart away!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Hope

Long time back, one of my friends was very upset over something...highly depressed I must say....and this is what he wrote to me in one of his mails while telling me his problems.

"Zakhm kuch aise hain phoolon par soya naa gaya
jism jala aur aankhon se roya tak na gaya
"

Good lines, but very depressing...so this is what I had replied then to cheer him up a bit..

"Mano to phulon par sone se bhi chot lag jati hai..
na mano to kanton se bhi kuch nahi hota
jism ke jalne pe aansoon kya bahana
zindadil to woh hai jo rooh jalne pe bhi nahi rota..."


I dunno why I'm posting this here today, but some incident reminded me of hese lines, and I was just wondering how pain and depression is all a matter of perception and acknowledgement of pain.
I guess we really do choose what to make of our life, because the all imp. thing is only our attitude. If we learn to be optimistic, if we learn to let go, if we learn to take evrything that life offers in our stride..life would be so much better indeed.
I know it's easier said than done what I "preach", but then....if we are willing to try to be happy, that could be a start itself....Give it a thought.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home