A Little Bit Of Everything!!!

It's only WORDS... ..for words are all I have, to take your heart away!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

I PROD MY WAY...

(ABSURD POETRY)

Sometimes i lie on my couch
With eyes shut and mind open
And a mood vacant or pensive
Revengeful or defensive

Beneath the shutters of my eyelids
I seek light in the darkness
A solution, or a problem I'm keen to detect
so I sit and reflect

With shut eyes I see all that's concealed
From me, with light falling on the pupil
I concentrate; one deep breath or two
Is all i need to do

Each time I realise the power of within
How the solution is obvious if we introspect
All myths, doubts, mysteries, lie within thyself
I can be happy, alone, myself

I love to question, everything, all the time
I even question why i'm so curious
Still, the questions I'd love asking my own mind
I could never find

They exist-but formless, wordless, shapeless
They just hit the walls of my mind with restitution
at the speed of light, so blink and you miss them
I always miss them

So I concentrate harder and stronger
To figure out the trivial within the plethora
The all-pervading storms set ires ablaze
And I prod my way in the maze

******

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home