A Little Bit Of Everything!!!

It's only WORDS... ..for words are all I have, to take your heart away!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

ME..

a very old poem, abt me...was on my blog once...but had deleted evrtyhin then...someone asked me to put it, so i am repostin it:P

ME?????

The world calls me weird
I call the world mad
I'm not just weird, I'm the weirdest
But so what,is that bad????
People often ask me that
Why am I the way I am?
"as if I know!!!",why, I bet
even He wont understand
He has made me so different
So extreme, such a psycho!
And u know why He sent me to earth
Coz what had become of me,
even He didn't know!!!!
Sometimes I'm such a kid
Really silly, really stupid
Otherwise I'm everyone's mom
One thing's sure,my life aint insipid!
It's understandably hard to fathom
My unpredictable mood swings
I move like a pendulum, hyperactive to depressed
It's just one of those reason-less things!
I speak too much, and mostly nonsense
I keep getting one of those psycho fits
I'm funny, I'm incredible, I'm foolish, I'm bugging
But basically- I'm such an antique!
But I am the way I am
Good or bad-I cannot help it!
People may call me Nautanki or Psycho
But so what??? C'mon I like it!!!