A Little Bit Of Everything!!!

It's only WORDS... ..for words are all I have, to take your heart away!

Monday, March 14, 2005

KYA KOI SUNEGA???

*****Some days back I spent a lot of time browsing through lots of stuff on the condition of women the world over, women atrocities and stuff like that...The research brought to my knowledge some atrocious incidents, gory pics, and many painful stories...Work kept me too busy then to be able to reflect, but after it was all over...I guess some of that pain had left a few burning thoughts in my mind, and when I put pen to paper...these words just came out..i'm not sure if they make too much sense...and ya, it may sound different and wierd coming from me, but then this blog is supposed to be a little bit of everything right ;)
So tell me Ted, if u expected this from me...and Raja, this one doesnt rhyme :P **********



Sargam ke bahaav se door
Mehekte hue har khwab se door
Jeewit har ehsaas se door
Mrityu ke prabhav se door
Har subah har saanjh se door
Roshni ke failaav se door
Asha ke ehsaas se door
Kshitij ke jhukaav se door

Vasna ki gehraiyon se
Dard ki parchhaiyon se
Sannate ke shor ko cheerti
Andhere ke garbh ko gherti
Atma ko sparsh karne wali
Bhayavah ko adarsh samajhne wali
Dehshat mein lipti ek aahat
Rooh ko bhedti ek sansanahat

Aisi ek cheekh nikalti hai be-awaz
Par kya koi sunega?

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home