A Little Bit Of Everything!!!

It's only WORDS... ..for words are all I have, to take your heart away!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Maybe...

If you give me back the control of my life
Maybe I'll stop caring for you
If you stop coming to my dreams each night
Maybe I'll stop thinking of you
If you remove the imprint of your name from my heartbeat
Maybe I'll stop praying for you
If you erase from my mind "our" memories sweet
Maybe I'll stop remembering you
If you cease being your nice and thoughtful self
Maybe I'll stop liking you
If you can make me breath once without yourself
Maybe Ill learn living without you
If you can separate yourself from my soul
Maybe I'll stop feeling you within
If you can make me deaf-totally, as a whole
Maybe I'll stop hearing only you in a din
If you can replace my passion with malice
Maybe i'll be able to hate you and your thought
If you can take away from me my life
Maybe I'll stop loving you, or maybe not.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home